WOW Skin Science is a hair/beauty industry brand with a vast product portfolio including: hair & skin care products, serums, essential oils, and more. However vast our range of products may be, it is unified by being pure, natural, health-friendly and easy-to-use for the everyday convenience of the modern life.
We are looking for a talented, highly-skilled Full-Stack Web Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full-Stack Web Developers are primarily responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring responsiveness of applications and working alongside other web developers & graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full-Stack Web Developers will understand how to work with several languages and databases, which makes the intricate resource within our organization.
As the Full-Stack Web Developer, you’ll be responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to our company’s specifications. Create visually-appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. We’re looking for someone with a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a will to strive in this role.
- Develop front & back end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying intuned with the latest trends in web applications and programming languages
- Authority and scop to apply your expertise to many technical issues
- Analyze, write, build, and deploy software.
- Oversee automated testing. Modify, and test changes to previously developed programs.
- Help maintain complex technology infrastructure and collaborate with founders to implement new features and strategically plan for future products.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle for the production of software - create innovative solutions to streamline technological processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages
- Experienced in developing responsive, interactive websites.
- Experienced working in a SCRUM, Agile work environment
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Java, and PHP
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- Excellent project management - often work on projects independently and use time management to get tasks done
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills