What we do
WOW Logistics® is a nationally recognized integrated supply chain solutions provider with unparalleled expertise storing and handling food-grade products. Our solution set includes services in four core areas:
1. Operations – Our comprehensive operational solutions include food-grade warehousing, contract operations, transportation, and supply chain consulting.
2. Real Estate Development – Through our Build-to-Lease program, WOW Logistics designs, constructs, and provides project financing and leasing for custom warehousing and light manufacturing facilities.
3. Financing – Our inventory financing solution, the WOW COMMODITY PURCHASE PROGRAM®, finances products requiring extended storage time before being converted into finished goods.
4. Technology Solutions – Our suite of supply chain technologies is unparalleled in the industry and provides WOW and our customers with a solid platform to manage efficient warehouse operations.
Who we are
Company culture at WOW Logistics is defined by more than a single mission statement. The collection of values outlined in our Little Orange Book guide not only how we do business, but the environment in which we choose to conduct it. Our employees embody these values professionally and personally. We reward that excellence by promoting from within.
Our employee-run 501c3 non-profit, WOW – WE CARE CHARITY, further exemplifies our values through its philanthropic efforts in the communities where WOW Logistics does business.
Why work at WOW?
On average, the company has been growing by more than 10% annually over the last 5 years. Our hard-working and dedicated employees are the reason for our success and their safety and well-being are of the utmost importance. We prioritize providing industry-leading benefits, such as:
- LOW monthly premiums and LOW maximum out of pocket
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid vacation
- Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- FLEX spending
- FREE onsite health clinic (located at Corporate office)
- Modern office environment (Corporate)
WOW Logistics is now hiring for a Software Specialist!
WOW Logistics is seeking a Software Specialist to add to our growing team. The primary role of the Software Specialist is to serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical support of our Warehouse Management Systems and their related processes. The candidate for this role will have good technical knowledge and be able to effectively communicate to fully understand the issue and explain its solution. The position will report directly to the Software Support Manager.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues reported by the users of the WMS via phone, email, and ticketing system.
- Remotely perform basic hardware troubleshooting for devices such as RF scanners, printers, electronic signature pads.
- Track and document all reported issues and their resolutions within the ticketing system.
- Actively document new and update existing knowledge base articles.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Develop a deep understanding of the systems and processes.
- Continuously look for process improvement opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer support to our internal business units.
- Understand best practices surrounding IT technology & processes and demonstrate continued learning.
- Ability to learn WOW’s core business and to effectively support our employees.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience and/or education.
- 3+ years of Help Desk experience.
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift. The hours will be 2PM – 11PM.
- Demonstrated analytic, written, and oral communication skills.
- Be a persistent critical thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to learn independently.
- Must work well independently and part of a team.
Apply online! at www.wowlogistics.com/careers
Why Work at WOW Logistics?
If you've got what it takes to join the team, we've got a lot to offer—competitive wages, attractive benefits, modern work environment, and a casual dress code in our corporate office. There’s also plenty of room for growth! WOW Logistics prioritizes promoting from within before looking externally to fill positions. In fact, 32 percent of current WOW Logistics employees have received promotions since their hire date, and 55 percent of those employees have received more than one promotion. Finally, our corporate culture can’t be beat—check out our Little Orange Book to learn more!