Senior Software Engineer - Remote or Hybrid
- $90,000 to $100,000 Yearly
The Senior Software Engineer’s focus is to implement solutions with a team of other Software Engineers, UI/UX Engineers, Business Analysts, and Quality Analysts. As a technical team leader of a Distributed Agile/Scrum team developing enterprise grade software systems, they brainstorm the right technological solutions to complex problems and then they provide direction to the Engineering team as they implement solutions.
- With the Product Director, provide technical guidance to the Business Development team
- Provide guidance to the Product Director and Senior Business Analysts as they establish Project Statements of Work
- Demo solutions when requested
- Provide technical leadership to an Agile/Scrum team as it develops, tests, and deploys Workd business applications
- Groom the backlog
- Prioritize user stories for inclusion in sprints under the direction of the Product Owner
- Work with Junior Software Engineers to plan/ensure solution architecture correctness prior to development
- Divide user stories into tasks
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Ensure that the team is adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-plan that meet all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, and extensibility
- Participate in Agile project meetings
- Complete an annual Self Review as part of the Performance Appraisal and Employee Development Process
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade business applications
- Proficient critical thinking, debugging/problem identification/resolution skills
- Proficient capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to multitask
- Proficient time-management, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient mentoring skills
- Proficient understanding of Agile/Scrum development processes
- Proficient ability to apply object-oriented programming concepts
- Proficient familiarity with the requirements and terminology of one or more business applications
- Proficient HTML5 and CSS proficiency
- Proficient ability to apply Angular/Typescript skills
- Proficient ability to manage version/source control via GIT
- Proficient ability to use an Integrated Development Environment to work faster
- Proficient understanding/ability to extend software architecture
- Proficient understanding of development cycle scenarios
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Customer Satisfaction: We value our clients and consider them our long-term business partners. We are committed to providing quality solutions and excellent service.
- Culture: We offer an awesome work environment where people are passionate about technology.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services, and are uniquely positioned in the SaaS industry.
- Support: We champion learning and believe the most successful people are those who feel empowered to ask questions, make decisions, and take risks.
What We Offer
- Since 2016, we have had an Executive Leadership Team with a track record of growth in multiple industries of software development
- Excellent work-life balance
- Hybrid to full remote opportunities
- Competitive salary and 401k plan with company match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- Professional Development assistance towards classes and certifications
- Pet-friendly office
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please submit your resume for our review.
WORKD, INC.Farmington, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.