Accounts Receivable Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Wolfgangs Cooling, Heating & Plumbing we want you to be our Accounts Receivable Manager. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers. Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. If you have previous experience managing a financial team, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
The Accounts Receivable Manager is a key member of the accounting and finance team. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate must have a strong working knowledge of order entry, order review, revenue recognition, payment application, credit memos, and collections.
- Monitor daily job completions and manage invoicing in a fast-paced environment.
- Review invoices for completeness and timely post to general ledger.
- Match payments to closed invoices.
- Process and post daily bank deposits.
- Review and reconcile daily bank deposits to general ledger.
- Manage accounts receivable aging and handle routine collections as needed.
- Under the guidance of the Assistant Controller, complete bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations.
- Assist CFO and Assistant Controller with treasury management.
- Prepare and file monthly sales tax returns.
- Assist team members with general accounting work and research as needed.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of progressive accounts receivable experience in a small to medium size business. The ideal candidate will also have a general working knowledge of managerial accounting and be comfortable working in a high-volume transaction environment. This position ALSO requires strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and experience using QuickBooks Desktop.
It’s more than just a job, you’ll also be getting:
- Company Provided and Paid Health Insurance, additional Dental, Vision, Life
- Company Matching 401k plan
- Flexible hours/weeks
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Growing Opportunities within the company
WOLFGANGS COOLING & HEATING CORPWhy Work Here?
Exceptional pay and benefits package with consistent work and advancement opportunities
Since 1982, Wolfgangs Cooling, Heating & Plumbing has been the Air Conditioning Expert of choice for quality-minded customers. We pride ourselves on consistent exceptional customer service. From our scheduling and administrative staff to our experienced NATE certified technicians and installers, we recognize that the value of our business is a direct reflection of the integrity and professionalism of our employees. We only hire the best. Award-winning customer service, a commitment to customer satisfaction and attention to detail is what makes the difference. This is what sets us apart from our competitors and will keep us moving forward well into the future.
936 N Stadem DriveTempe, AZ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WOLFGANGS COOLING & HEATING CORP