WNC Insurance Services is a leading property and casualty underwriting agency. We offer a broad suite of tailored specialty risk management solutions, including private flood, construction and lender-placed products. At WNC, it’s all about our clients. Nationwide, our customers rely on our trusted, industry-leading coverages, supported by compliance expertise, superior claims management and the highest caliber of service.
Founded in 1962, WNC is a wholly owned company of Tokio Marine Kiln, one of the largest carriers in the Lloyd’s of London insurance market and a member of the Tokio Marine Group. WNC’s corporate office is located in Chicago, Ill., with operating centers in Dallas, Texas, Irvine, Calif., Miami, Fla., Naperville, Ill., and South Pasadena, Calif.
We are taking significant and transformative steps to build our leadership team, make critical investments in technology and implement strategies to achieve strategic growth in the marketplace. If you’re looking to advance your career, WNC is the perfect professional home. At WNC, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put your expertise into action on major projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best.
Position is focused primarily with the management and support of specialty Financial Services Division products. The position will require onboarding of more complex new clients, maintenance of existing clients, servicing of producers, and the servicing of internal and external departments. The position works with the FSD Systems and closely with the FSD Underwriting Team. The use of critical analysis and preparation of required documentation is required for the dissemination and delivery of accurate information. As a Representative III the position will require working with various internal and vendor teams to hit specified target dates.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- · Onboarding of new clients, renewal of existing clients and processing of policy changes as assigned. This requires the collection and verification of required documentation depending on the type of product and compliance requirements.
- · Setup of assigned new clients, renewals, endorsements, and changes on the system, including but not limited to account shells and master policy information.
- · Work with vendors and other departments for print productions, customer responses and policy issuance.
- · Work with compliance requirements by completing state affidavits / disclosures and providing this information clearly and concisely to clients, producers and tax filing. Delivery of these documents will require clear instructions and handling to assure submissions are complete.
- · Accurately issues policies and endorsements internally and / or requests policies and endorsements from various carriers. Perform any system maintenance to accurately record and setup changes as required.
- · Must be able to work and communicate with the team, clients, and other departments to resolve more complex questions, issues and projects.
- · Prepares premium billing invoices and works with accounting to resolve premium payment discrepancies.
- · Review, co-ordinate and resolve process errors as they are reported for quick resolution.
- · Assist VP and Senior management by working through more complex processes and client requirements.
- · Review, co-ordinate and resolve critical items as reported by compliance or underwriting.
- · Ability to focus, respond timely and efficiently, and meet monthly deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- · Desire to learn and be flexible: The position may be involved in other product areas at many levels. Must be adaptable, flexible with a strong desire to learn more.
- · Must operate with a strong level of integrity, honor commitments made, focus on doing the right thing and strive to make each client understand and feel their business is important to us.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Certified Insurance Service Representative; or
- Licensed Property & Casualty – recommended or willing to obtain within 1 year
- PC skills required: Windows 10 and MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook). Comfortable with web-based systems
- Above average Excel skillset to compile and review data
- Excellent analytical ability
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and courteous telephone manner; excellent people skills
- Ability to handle high volume workload while adjusting to changing priorities
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
Education and/or Experience:
· Minimum High-school graduate or GED
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Knowledge of property insurance preferred.
· Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply (EOE, M/F/D/V)