Data Architect - Telecom
WNA-LTD.com Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
YES—WE ARE HIRING NOW.
Are you the perfect combination of big data architect, data analyst, and a data scientist? Are you an expert at pulling meaning from disparate data sets? Do you drive data to information to insights to results? Are you a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of customer experience? Do you have diverse technical skills and the hands-on ability to develop metrics, models and dashboards that drive business decisions? Would you like to join a team of data jocks to teach them, learn from them, and collaborate with them, while driving to high-visibility, high-impact solutions for WNA clients--some of the largest, most complex companies in the world? WNA seeks expert technicians and thinkers with the right skills and experience to join us and work with our client-serving project teams.
- Ability to navigate, construct and transform big data, data lakes and databases to create actionable insights for some of the world’s largest companies.
- Record of achievement using big data, data analytics and large transactional databases.
- Exceptional ability to visually display quantitative information, including and beyond standard dashboard development.
- Expert /super-user in Cassandra, Apache, Tableau, Splunk, Griffin Market Analytics, MS Power BI
- Experience in legacy databases such as Linux, SharePoint, and Oracle
- Outstanding work in Agile and hybrid development and delivery teams
- Collaborate with team members engaged with client companies in the Fortune 100 undergoing extraordinary transformation.
- Perform excellent work across several data disciplines in a fast-moving, hands-on team with outstanding consumer and customer experience focus.
- Move data to information to insights to business results.
- Assemble, extract, and illustrate meaningful insights from disparate sources, from Key-value stores in NoSQL databases to multiple Big Data Lake sources to drive actionable results.
- Data analytics, Dashboard development, Data architecture
- Interact gracefully with both IT and business professionals and executives
Requirements for Candidate Consideration:
- 10+ years of experience in data analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, data architecture
- BS/BA in business, math, statistics, computer science or related quantitative and business fields; Advanced Degree preferred
- Certifications in the above-referenced tools beneficial
- Coding proficiency in SQL, SAS, R, Python or similar required. Automation and Shell scripting.
- Must have a deep understanding of statistics and concepts of risk management.
- Proven ability to model data well.
- Clear communicator able to articulate complex concepts to peers, clients and leadership.
- Experience in large telecom, media, technology, e-commerce, subscription-based, FinTech, or financial services companies a plus
Location: Dallas, Texas or Atlanta, Georgia strongly preferred. Other locations considered. Remote through March, 2021 and potentially beyond.
Compensation: $160,000 – $200,000 / year commensurate with skills and experience. Bonus potential.
Timing / Duration: Permanent position or multi-year contract, your choice.
WNA is a global Transformation and Technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, solutions, acceleration, integration, risk management and business benefits to our clients' largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. We combine exceptional levels of talent, experience and innovation insights with delivery pragmatism and a relentless focus on program and project-level risk identification and mitigation to get programs done, and done successfully. WNA is a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed leadership and client service to some of the top companies in the world. If you have not heard of us yet, you will.
Powered by JazzHR