To be considered for this position, we require the completion of the Typeform questionnaire: https://wmoorecpa.typeform.com/to/MrBP12
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our clients' financial records. You will be responsible for recording and preparing financial records for Managed Service and IT Provider clients throughout the US. You will work closely with our accounting team to ensure client records are complete, accurate, and timely. True success comes from a successful team. Experience working with a team in a modern office is required. Must be tech savvy and willing to invest time and energy into building your accounting skills and providing the best service to our clients.
- Perform day to day bookkeeping services for multiple complex clients.
- Verfy that transactions are recorded on the correct day, vendor account, customer account, and general ledger.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage each month.
- Reconcile client bank and credit card accounts weekly.
Proven bookkeeping experiance.
Assiciates or Higher in Accounting or Accounting related field.
3-5 years of private company accounting experience
Quickbooks Certified preferred
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills