Here at WMC Global, we ensure our clients' brands are protected by safeguarding their customers form malicious activity in the digital eco-system. With offices in Sydney, NSW; Virginia, US; and London, UK, we utilize cutting edge technology and world-class talent to address current and future trends.
As our Part-Time Mobile Analyst, you'll become part of a passionate, team-oriented environment, helping maintain our companywide compliance initiative which guarantees that we offer only superior-quality products, services, and support to our clients. If you believe you are a great fit for this role, then ask yourself:
- Am I a detailed-oriented self-starter?
- Do I enjoy teamwork?
- Am I a critical thinker with the analytical skills to evaluate and diverse problems?
- Am I known for my organizational skills and a positive attitude?
- Do I learn quickly, and understand the digital media environment?
- Monitor and document consumer experiences
- investigate businesses and individuals to identify high-risk participants and potential threats
- Detect trends and patterns to refine our product functionality
- Drive the production process and respond to client needs
- Examine the results of data captured during monitoring, investigative, and testing processes
- Work with internal developers to adapt our products to address client needs
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience using digital services and technologies (mobile devices, android operating systems, iOS, etc.)
- Experience manipulating and analysing large datasets
- Experience understanding web portal functionality
- Knowledge of OSINT investigation techniques
Requisition ID: 51