- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 Yearly
WLR Automotive Group has been in the quick-lube, auto repair, and car wash business for over 30 years. We are based out of Frederick, Maryland with 25 locations currently, with more locations to come over the coming years. It’s no secret that the core values of our employees are what set us apart from others in the quick-lube, car wash and automotive repair industry, allowing us to boast of over “30-years of excellence”. We ARE who we employ. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, flex schedules, a referral program and discounts at all of our locations.
WLR is seeking a Full Time Mechanic/Technician to join our Facilities team. Applicant must be mechanically inclined, self-motivated, and a mature team player. The right candidate will need to diagnose, maintain and repair all types of car wash equipment.
Do you have an ability to see a problem and quickly put a plan in place to repair it?
Are you always interested in learning how equipment operates, specifically within the car wash setting?
Are you a great team player who is able to work through a task until it is done correctly?
If so, this could be the right job for you!
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician, Automotive Technician, Electrical Technician, Plumbing Technician or in any related industries.
- Car wash experience is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, and welding.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, and tools and techniques used in installation, repair and maintenance of equipment.
Core Job Duties:
- Preventative maintenance inspections, installation, modification, design, and repair.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, plumbing, and mechanical issues.
- Retain needed inventory of supplies on truck.
- Work safely with all tools while performing duties in a car wash environment.
- Use and operation of welders and cutting torches.
- This position requires travel between various locations in Maryland and Southern Pennsylvania. A company vehicle is provided.
- On-call schedule every other weekend and must be available to complete projects/repairs in the evenings/overnight/weekends 3-5 times per month.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Company vehicle fully outfitted with all tools and supplies needed to perform your duties.
- 401k, Health, Dental, Vision insurance offered with company assistance.
- Long-term and Short-term disability offered.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- $50-65k per year depending on experience.
WLR Automotive Group Inc
Real EstateView all jobs at WLR Automotive Group Inc