Position Summary: Servicing/Maintaining/Repair of HVAC Equipment Residential & Commercial.
Minimum 3-6 Years of HVAC Field Service Experience Required
Minimum Years of Education Required: 12---- Trade School Preferred.
Salary Range: 30,000.00 to 70,000.00 Negotiable
Must be Authorized to Work in the US and pass a background check, and have a clear drivers license.
WK Mechanical Inc. is a well respected Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor founded in 1991 and a Lennox Premier Dealer. Total Customer Satisfaction, integrity and utmost respect are our priorities, so we are committed to doing the job right the first time. In addition we own & operate our Sheet Metal Fabrication shop in Middletown NY.
"DO IT THE RIGHT WAY WITH WK" HVAC Licensed in Rockland & Putnam Counties and the State of NJ. Electrical License in Orange County
Our philosophies and strategies have led us to consistent growth. Our Employee's are happy employees, treated well, like family.
When employees have issues or problems they need to discuss, our doors are always open. Some Team members have been with us over 12 years. I believe as the owner what makes a Good Company are Great Employees. Treat them good and they will treat your Company and your Customers good.
Were are hiring Professional & Knowledgeable HVAC Technicians.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Service of Residential & Commercial HVAC equipment.
- Working Knowledge of Hydronic Heat-Oil-Gas-Propane.
- Available to work weekends on rotating on call.
- Keep Truck inventory to date.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must possess good customer communication skills.
- Complete all Service calls in a neat timely fashion.
- Present a Clean Neat Appearance and speak clearly with excellent writing skills a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to Perform the required service accurately and timely.
- Experience on Rooftop Package units and troubleshooting.
- Working Knowledge of Electrical Wiring,Troubleshooting, 1 & 3 Phase.
- Must have EPA Refrigerant Handling Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License minimal points, you will be required to provide a copy of your Drivers License Abstract available from Motor Vehicle prior to interview.
- Must be able to Pass Background Check and Drug Test.
- Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs. in the performance of daily duties.
- Own industry specific tools, including but not limited to refrigeration gages, hand tools, meters,drill
- Reliable & Trustworthy.
- Proficient at reading & understanding blueprints andfollowing instructions.
- Able to work with others and alone in a timely fashion when required.
- A highly motivated self starter, well versed, great with customers.
- Nate Certification Preferred but not required.
- Gas Testing Certifications CETP Peferred but not required.
- OSHA 10 Certification .
- Service knowledge & full understanding of Controls,Heating all Fuels, A/C & Heat, residential and commercial,some refrigeration would be helpful.
- This is a Field Technician Job Offer not a Management Position.
- Must have EPA Certification to handle refrigerant.
- Competitive Compensation Package on equipment replacement sold to customers by service Techs on top of base pay.
- Steady Work with fair pay fulltime position.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Employer/Employee Contribution.
- Employer Matching 401K.
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability Plan.
- Paid Vacation.
- Sick Days.
- Uniforms, Cool Tee Shirts, Hats, Gloves, Safety Goggles and Boots .
- Weekly Direct Deposit Available.
- Annual employee review.
- Earn additional money selling new systems and service contracts when in the customers home.
- Service Vehicle fully Stocked.
- Cell Phone/Major Credit Card.
- Owners have over 40 years HVAC field experience and are involved in the business daily.
!!!!!!!! Only experienced HVAC Applicants will be considered must have references and a good drivers license.
WK MECHANICAL INC.
FAX RESUMES: (845) 344-0200 - 24 HOURS Go to WWW>WKMechanical.com click on ABOUT and Then Careers.