AND and Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Objective: To provide administrative support to the program operations in the Beverly/Morgan Park (BMP) Neighborhood (AND) and to the President/Chief Executive Officer.
AND Operations Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office coordination including but not limited to retrieving and forwarding mail, answering the phone, ordering supplies, placing maintenance requests with Chief Operations Officer, etc.
- Participate in Development Department meetings
- Assist Development Department with events in BMP
- Coordinate community presentations in BMP and attend as needed
- Support program staff with client data management tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
President/CEO Related Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison to external stakeholders who seek to make contact with the President/CEO
- Handle and direct inquiries that come to the President/CEO's office
- Coordinate President/CEO's schedule and assist with making travel arrangements
- Manage correspondence, telephone and written, to and from the President/CEO
- Assist with activity tracking in Raiser's Edge NXT for President/CEO and AND Council Members
- Coordinate all aspects of meeting planning and arrangements for the President/CEO including communication of meeting details and materials, as well as answering inquiries and monitoring RSVP processes
- Proofread, finalize, and compose letters, memos, and all other documents that are generated by the President/CEO
- Undertake special functions, administrative, program, or research projects, as assigned
- Act as primary point of communication for the President/CEO's office to AND council members
- Coordinate logistics of AND council meetings and events
- Coordinate AND council member onboarding
- Maintain AND council
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience, with at least two years supporting one or more executives
- Experience stewarding individual and organizational relationships
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Solid skills are required as follows: taking meeting minutes, project planning and management, multi-tasking, organization, team building, initiative and following through
- Must be able to learn quickly and relay/disseminate information accurately while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Attention to detail, tolerance for ambiguity, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment are essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be dependable, ethical, and perform in a manner that is above reproach
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple tasks and priorities in a fluid environment
- Must be flexible regarding start and end times during day, with occasional work on the weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Raiser's Edge
Type: Full-time, non-exempt employee
WINGS Program, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at WINGS Program, Inc.