- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wineshipping is a tech-enabled third-party logistics (3PL) provider for alcoholic beverage companies, managing the fastest, most accurate, and most cost-efficient delivery network in the US for direct-to-consumer wine, beer, spirits, and more. Wine is the fastest growing product category in e-commerce, second only to the grocery category. Wineshipping is uniquely positioned to enable growth, innovation, and delightful consumer experiences in this exciting category
Overview: Delivery Driver is responsible for the daily customer service on a given route, which distributes a high volume of packages (That may weigh up to 60 pounds) and is responsible for moving product through the warehouse. In this role, you will pick, pack and load trucks. Having the trucks packed carefully and on time with the correct product. The success of the work performed in this position is a critical element of our company’s ability to meet the needs of our customers.
The Delivery Driver will be responsible for the following focus areas:
- Receive and unload freight both manually or with equipment such as forklift and pallet jack.
- Check for damaged goods; verify quantity and quality of order.
- Prepare and verify items for outbound transfers.
- Operates a truck that transports wine to and from specified destinations.
- Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for delivery or pick up of wine to ensure timely service.
- Maintain telephone contact with dispatcher to receive delivery, pick up instructions, or changes in scheduled delivery or pick up time.
- Maintain log of travel and cargo according to federal and state regulations.
- Keeps compliant with all safety regulations
- Keep company vehicle and work areas clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Overtime when needed during high volume work periods.
Work environment and physical demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to have good manual dexterity, to handle, grasp or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Required to stand, walk, sit climb or drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Ability to work additional hours during busy season and with business necessity.
- Willingness to be trained on the operation of power and/or hand tools, greet individuals, answer phones, provide information to customer, bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds, stand and walk continuously throughout workday. Clean and maintain a safe working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and previous experience:
- Minimum High School or GED, or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience as a logistics driver.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Clean driving record
Pay and Benefits
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Retirement plan, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WINESHIPPING COM LLC
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Alcohol Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.