Loan Officer – Senior Housing, Healthcare Real Estate, Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
Wilshire Finance Partners is a real estate investment banker delivering debt and equity capital solutions to owners of senior housing facilities, healthcare real estate, multifamily properties, and other core commercial real estate asset classes nationwide.
Like a Bank – but Better.
Our platform provides both:
- On-balance sheet, flexible bridge loan and hybrid equity solutions from $1,000,000 to $10,000,000 through our real estate debt funds, and
- Off-balance sheet permanent loan solutions from $1,000,000 to $30,000,000 through our strategic relationships.
We seek experienced loan officers with a proven track record of quality loan production in the commercial mortgage industry to join our growing team and contribute to our winning culture.
- Responsible for all aspects of the loan origination process.
- Cultivate existing and build new lending relationships in the commercial mortgage industry with an emphasis on seniors housing and healthcare real estate.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Meet and exceed loan production targets.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful commercial mortgage origination experience.
- Experience with seniors housing and healthcare real estate loan origination is preferred.
- Proven track-record with a strong book of industry contacts to generate deal flow.
- Assertive, self-motivated, with excellent sales skills.
- Professional communication skills and demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision and instruction.
- Also able to work well in a team-oriented environment to contribute to a winning sales culture.
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to grasp new products, evolving concepts, and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance, loan documentation, loan processing, underwriting, and closing functions.
- California Real Estate Salesperson or Brokers License in good standing. We will consider strong non-licensed originators with existing relationships to originate nationally.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Base salary
- Commission (will generate $200,000+ in annual income based on minimum funding goals)
- Health, dental and vision benefits for the employee and their family
- Opportunities for advancement
- Newport Beach, CA (home office)
- Dallas, TX or other large MSA in the Southwest (this position will work remotely)
- Seattle, WA or other large MSA in Pacific Northwest (this position will work remotely)
- Miami, FL or other large MSA in Southeast (this position will work remotely)
For immediate consideration:
Submit your Resume to Recruiting@WilshireFP.com or View our website: https://wilshirefp.com/careersindex/
WILSHIRE FINANCE PARTNERS INC
Why Work Here?Please visit www.wilshirefp.com/careersindex/ to learn more about Wilshire Finance Partners.
Success is where Preparation and Opportunity meet.
Newport Beach, CA