Community Administrator - Flex Space, Reno, NV
WILSHIRE FINANCE PARTNERS INC Reno, NV, USA
- Base Salary $35,000 to $40,000 Annually
- Performance Bonuses (total target compensation $65,000 Annually)
- Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Success is where Preparation and Opportunity meet.”
- Community Administrator – Flex Space, Reno, NV
- Unique, ground floor opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer service oriented professional seeking an administration and customer service role in an entrepreneurial environment for the marketing and leasing of a new flex space business in Reno, Nevada.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and sort daily mail
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Handle the day-to-day administration and operation of the flex space business and the property to provide a superior tenant and user experience.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and handling clerical functions.
- Help design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Keep management informed by preparing reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Maintain a safe, secure and inviting environment
- Establish and enforce
- Facility rules; including client policies and procedures
- Precautionary policies and procedures
- Emergency protocols
- Inspect vacant units and secure unleased portions of the building
- Secure the building and the property; including, locking doors and activating alarm systems
- Maintain security systems and devices (security alarm, fire systems, fobs, keys, codes, etc.)
- Establish and enforce
- Oversee the cleaning and maintenance of the interior and exterior of the building and the property
- Oversee maintenance and repairs of the building and systems
- Ensure the client and visitor flow is in the appropriate areas of the building
- Achieve financial objectives by assisting with the achievement of business development goals through the delivery of superior customer experiences.
Community Development – Culture and Environment
- Develop a dynamic, inclusive and inviting environment for clients
- Help plan, coordinate and oversee client events and activities
- Obtain client feedback and input for improvement and enhancing the market position
- Investigate and resolve client issues
- Assist in planning, coordinating and overseeing improvements to the building and the community operations
- Explore opportunities to add value to the community and the business
- Preserve favorable relationships with tenants and other customers
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of business development and leasing plan that encompasses all areas of the flex space business and the property, including, the business goals and objectives
- Assist with selling flexible office and warehouse space solutions to tenants and other customers
- Deliver superior service to develop strong client relationships for long term and repeat business
- Help screen prospective tenants and customers
- Help conduct tours for new clients and business opportunities
- Assist clients with completing lease/license applications and assisting with the verification of application information
- Prepare lease/license documents using company forms
Experience & Qualifications
- 3 + years of recent office administration experience
- Property management experience or the equivalent is highly desired
- Some management and direct customer-facing experience in the hospitality and/or food and beverage industry is highly desired
- An understanding of the flex space market in Reno is desired
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of customer service
- Excellent people skills
- Relationship builder
- Problem solver
- Ability to develop and manage processes and procedures
- Persistent and proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and phone systems
- Associates degree or equivalent is highly desired
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation
- Available to work standard business hours, after hours and be available on-call for emergencies
Location and Hours
- Reno, Nevada (business and property location)
- Full-time Employee (exempt)
- Availability during standard business hours, after hours and emergency on-call
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Career Advancement
For immediate consideration
Send your resume to Recruiting@WilshireFp.com
About WILSHIRE FINANCE PARTNERS INC:
Please visit www.WilshireFP.com to learn more about Wilshire Finance Partners.
WILSHIRE FINANCE PARTNERS INC
Why Work Here?Please visit www.wilshirefp.com/careersindex/ to learn more about Wilshire Finance Partners.
Success is where Preparation and Opportunity meet.