Real Estate QA Specialist
- Expired: 6 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Real Estate Quality Assurance Specialist
Organizational Relationships: Reports to Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
General Function: Under direct supervision, assist and support the Quality Assurance Supervisor with all facets of new Real Estate loans, paid-off Real Estate loans, Real Estate loan purchasing and Real Estate loan refinancing. Assist with all other functions of Quality Assurance as needed, including, but not limited to, the processing of Consumer and Commercial loans. Report to Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager.
- Follow all established Real Estate Quality Assurance procedures as explained and trained by Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager.
- Learn, recommend and implement Real Estate Quality Assurance procedures as necessary and applicable.
- Consult and discuss recommendations with Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager before implementation to facilitate overall Departmental efficiency.
- Prioritize work flow at the beginning of each work day to determine the most important and time-sensitive tasks and projects; check work flow at the end of each work day, to determine which tasks need to be done as soon as possible on the following work day.
- Perform all tasks and projects which are requested and required by Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager and Department need.
- Solve all Member-related Real Estate Quality Assurance issues immediately as they occur.
- Ask for assistance from other Quality Assurance Department personnel when immediate follow-up to a Real Estate Quality Assurance issue is not possible.
- Self-monitor to ensure timeliness and accuracy of work.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager, informing them of all pertinent problems, new developments, changes and other important information.
- Cross-train with other Department Personnel to enable continued work flow.
- Work proactively and positively with other Quality Assurance Department personnel to ensure a “team effort” and prompt Member service.
- Divide work equally with other Quality Assurance Assistant(s) to ensure fair division of labor throughout Quality Assurance Department at all times.
- Assist other Quality Assurance Department personnel by answering questions, solving problems and helping with complex work-related matters.
- Work effectively with all other Whitefish Credit Union personnel to ensure that the Quality Assurance Department functions appropriately in relation to other departments.
- Follow all Whitefish Credit Union, Montana and Federal information privacy guidelines.
- Adhere to all Whitefish Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and over the phone, with Supervisor, President / CEO, Members, Volunteers, Co-workers, and Senior Management Team.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to work both independently and as part of an established Quality Assurance team.
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job and improve Quality Assurance-related skills within context of Whitefish Credit Union policies and procedures over time.
- Ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability and willingness to work with a variety of office equipment and software systems.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time over the course of an 8-hour day.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or banking preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years professional experience with accounting or lending procedures preferred but not required.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by management at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.
WHITEFISH CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION
TechnologyView all jobs at WHITEFISH CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION