- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Whitebox, a rapidly growing Baltimore based e-commerce company, is looking for an Operations Manager to join our Operations Support Team. As an Operations Manager, you will provide direct support to Whitebox’s brand partners and fulfillment operations by serving as a liaison between these core stakeholders. Operations Managers are experts in Whitebox’s fulfillment technologies, best-practices, reporting, setup, and integrations to third-party marketplaces & retailers. It’s your job to learn & understand the fulfillment needs of our partners and understand the big picture as it relates to Whitebox’s product & services.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Serve as the operational & technical SME for all Whitebox fulfillment product offerings.
● Be responsible for monitoring the health & success of fulfillment operations for a cohort of an assigned set of clients / brand partners
● Represent Whitebox by strategizing with these clients to best align our technologies & operations with their business goals
● Work closely with cross-functional teams at Whitebox to identify & resolve client issues. These teams include, but are not limited to: account management, technology support, product, fulfillment operations, & marketplace services
● Generate & update inventory unit & SKU data in Whitebox’s system to support our brand partner’s fulfillment operations
● Manage & conduct marketplace integrations & connections using Whitebox’s supported marketplaces / channels (e.g. Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce)
● Coordinate frequent & professional client interaction (frequently with executive-level communication) via email, phone, and, occasionally, in-person
● Detail-oriented, strong project management and organizational skills
● Strong interpersonal, presentation, and client-service communication skills
● Innovative, scrappy, and independent thinker with the ability to influence using data; Ability to thrive in dynamic and demanding situations with minimum supervision
● Strong analytical skills, with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google sheets—pivot tables and ‘VLOOKUP’ functions
● Previous experience working in fulfillment operations (preferably Ecommerce)
● Previous experience with Shopify & Amazon (Seller & Vendor Central) fulfillment operations
● Experience using SQL
● Basic understanding of reading & understanding API reference documentation
● Knowledge of ERP solutions (Netsuite, Salesforce, DEAR, etc)
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Analytics or Economics
● Whitebox offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, rich benefit offerings, parental leave, unlimited PTO, volunteer time off (VTO), 401K and a great working environment.
● Whitebox is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Whitebox is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
WHITEBOX TECHNOLOGIES I NC
AddressCurtis Bay, MD
Get fresh Assistant Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.