Part-time UI/UX Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Part-time UI/UX Designer to work with our engineering team! You will develop and guide the user experience from beginning to end, creating a user-friendly, visually appealing interface from sign up to log in to engagement.
- Create functional and appealing product designs that appeal to our pet-loving customers
- Combine artistic talent with product and marketing research
- Work closely with stakeholders and the technology team throughout the design lifecycle, from concept to completed product
- Collaborate with managers, IT team, and sales team
- Previous experience in design, research, or other related field
- Experience in one or more design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS programs
- Understanding of web and mobile design, particularly responsive design concepts for cross-environment compatibility
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Understanding of web design at an HTML/CSS level is a plus, but not required
- Ability to provide a portfolio of previous works
Job is currently a contracted project-based position, but has the opportunity to become employment for the right candidate.
WHISKERS WORLDWIDE LLC
Get fresh UI UX Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.