Whataburger is hiring a Restaurant Manager to join our Family
Whataburger Restaurant Managers make a difference by leading Team Members to deliver the Whataburger experience to customers, all while building skills teamwork, problem solving, and customer service.
Whataburger Restaurant Managers make sure that all operating procedures are being followed correctly. They support General Managers and local area leadership in managing the restaurant. As part of leadership, they manage financial planning, scheduling, recruiting, training and supervision of Team Leaders and Team Members.
Whataburger Restaurant Managers will grow through our Restaurant Career Development Path, a professional development program that teaches participants how to advance from learning to mastery of their roles and prepares them for future leadership opportunities.
Whataburger Restaurant Managers embody high performing leadership by:
- Coaching during shifts and helping Team Members learn and develop.
- Communicating with Team Members by sharing ideas effectively.
- Engaging and making connections through open-door interactions.
- Lead by empowering others to take ownership of roles, tasks and decisions.
- Recruit and build a team with the best people.
- Reward and recognize Team Members by showing appreciation for a job well done.
Enjoy Competitive Pay, Flexibility and a Chance to Grow
Whataburger Restaurant Managers enjoy:
- A development path that promotes professional growth and internal career advancement
- Industry-leading, competitive weekly pay
- Opportunities to earn a monthly bonus
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Time off benefits
- Retirement savings matching
- Discounted meals
- And more
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- At least one (1) year of experience in the restaurant industry preferred
- Previous experience in a restaurant leadership position preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint preferred
- Basic to moderate knowledge of:
- Basic ability to delegate tasks
- Basic understanding of performance review process
- Ability to prepare and present ideas to colleagues and managers with ample notice and preparation
- Food Handler's Certification
- Food Safety Certification (requirement may vary based on city, county or state)