I wanted to let you all of you know about something that my agency is doing for our hospitality friends, hopefully you can help pass the word to everyone out of jobs right now, I want to have everyone prepared for the travel comeback and have the ability to make income from home (which the comeback is going to be huge) so any support on this program we can get would be great!
I am going to be doing the first set of on boarding next week so interviews (virtually) I will start on Monday!
Here is what we are doing outlined below:
Calling all my HOSPITALITY SALES FOLKS…..
FROM COORDINATOR TO DIRECTOR LEVEL. Whether you have been Furloughed, Laid Off or just want the opportunity to do what you do best from wherever in the world you are. My agency, WGY (www.wgylifestyle.com) is currently seeking INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to participate in our ONBOARDING PROGRAM. We are a fully accredited IATAN agency since 2011 and a member of Traveller Made.
Simple training from home, email access, & our support team is here for you. GET PREPARED NOW FOR THE TRAVEL COMEBACK THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND BE ABLE TO EARN COMMISSSIONS ON YOUR SALES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
EMAIL: IC@WGYLIFESTYLE.COM WITH RESUME AND AVAILABILITY FOR A VIDEO CONFERENCE INTERVIEW. ONBOARDING TO BEGIN NEXT WEEK! WORK FROM HOME!
We follow a "Consider it Done" philosophy for those who cannot seem to get away from daily tasks to plan the right way. Our team provides expert advice and customizes what our client’s needs are while giving them that personal service and access they deserve.
WHY WGY LIFESTYLE?
A WGY Lifestyle Membership has the benefits that money can’t buy. Thanks to our connections and insider knowledge, our members are the first to know the latest news when it comes to leisure. We excel at freeing up your precious time to make your days the most efficient they can be so you can enjoy your life to the fullest.
WGY Lifestyle bridges the gap between global and local, and provides you with a personal concierge and lifestyle management service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Lifestylists take the time to get to know our members and work with a strictly limited number of them to ensure the best quality of service imaginable. We maintain a meticulous library of member profiles to ensure we’re aware of who they are and can anticipate their needs.
In addition to concierge and lifestyle management services, WGY members can access VIP events, as well as unique and exclusive offers across a range of interests, including nightlife, travel, restaurants, wellness and entertainment.
Through multiple associations, WGY has built an unparalleled network of contacts that allows us to arrange access to popular restaurants, of-the-moment nightclubs, VIP events, and items, fashion and accessories on waiting lists. We work with the top vendors and suppliers in the industry, and always guarantee ultimate satisfaction.
4+ Years Sales experience with Sabre or Amadeus
Collaborate with Senior Management
Buiness Development Experience
Knowledge of the Travel Industry
Comfortable with working on a Salary + Commission + Bonuses structure
Outgoing and Social during events and other social gatherings with clients
Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
MS Office, Excel, Power Point a must
Understand the luxury market
Have a passion for Travel / Luxury lifestyle
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by yourself and by successfully managing the team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the owners - Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Bring in new leads, SOPs, and Check lists
- Objectives Setting/Accomplish objectives
- Minimum Bookings Required by monthly goal (Accommodation’s, Flights, Activities)
- Assisting with daily client requests
- 24/7 availability for your owned membership accounts
- Manage Team in a daily basis operation
- Sales Reporting on a weekly basis to owners
- Keep CRM up to date
- Train new hires
- Create editorial calendars for the team