Quality Assurance Inspector - Mfg. Industry (Direct Hire) - CA001
NO RELOCATION, LOCAL TO CHINO, CA - NO SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with our client.
A leading manufacturer of industrial equipment is currently looking to fill several positions in their Quality dept. The Quality Assurance dept. operates under the ISO-9001 quality standards and has overall responsibility to ensure defect free products are shipped out of the facility while maintaining safe operating practices.
- In-process and final inspection of all products and components going through the facility. This includes both dimensional and non-dimensional acceptance criteria
- Receiving inspection of component parts and Raw material
- Identification of possible shortcomings and development of potential remedies in coordination with immediate supervisor
- Timely Communication to supervisor and management regarding all circumstance which impact product quality
- Compliance to applicable regulatory requirements for various types of coatings
- Support and maintain all elements of company safety program / policy
- Development of permanent corrective actions which may occur as a result of customer compliant and product defects
- Participation in Safety and Haz-Mat teams
- Support and Adherence to all company Quality and Safety policies
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of three (3) years of Quality assurance experience in a Manufacturing (fabricated metal products) facility
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and sketches
- Basic Knowledge of ISO-9001-2015 requirements
- Proficient in MS-Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Detail orientated with Outstanding organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
WGNSTAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
WGNSTAR place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace, and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education, and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs Globally, WGNSTAR ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Quality Assurance Inspector - Mfg. Industry (Direct Hire) - CA001 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.