Our mission is to inspire brand loyalty at every touchpoint while providing home furnishing products and solutions that leave customers feeling great in their living spaces at a price they can afford. We are a highly effective team who play to win; who strive to reach our potential; and who are committed to achieving our mission. Broadly stated, our vision is "to be world-class". Our ability to realize the vision hinges on how well we develop, trust and empower our people within the organization. It is our hope that WG&R provides you with the best opportunity possible for you to enjoy the unique, rewarding experience of participating on a world-class, high functioning team!
To provide a World-Class experience to the customer, whether in person or over the phone.
Substantial Position Goals and Responsibilities
- Commit to the World-Class Basics: Our 29 world-class basics define our unique culture. These behaviors and disciplines are what set us apart from the competition and make WG&R a great place to work.
- Delight Customers and Be a Great Teammate
- Greet customers as they enter the store answering general questions they may have and ensuring they are connected with a Sales Associate as soon as possible.
- Ensure office functions are being handled efficiently and accurately. Office functions include, but are not limited to, answering incoming phone calls, assisting with general order entry tasks, collecting payment and coordinating store pick ups.
- World-Class Execution of Customer Experience and Problem Resolution
- Ensure all interactions with internal and external customers are creating a 'promoter' for the organization
- Impeccably communicate cross departmentally to ensure all customer touch points are completed in a world class fashion.
Obstacles that may be faced within the position
- Varying workload based on seasonality and day/time of the week
- Competing priorities requiring multitasking
- Escalated situations needing immediate response and the ability to diffuse emotion
- Varying retail work schedule to include evenings and weekends.
Benefits and Perks
- Hiring Immediately!!!
- Great hours for students
- Advancement and development opportunities
- 401k plan with company match. 401k plan includes pre-tax and Roth options.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Employee Discount
Come work for an organization who wants to see you succeed both personally and professionally!
Best said by our CEO Jim Greene, “It is my hope you will take initiative and our opportunities match up with your strengths and you will spend your career on our team. Moreover, that you will look back on your career someday and know you realized your full potential personally and professionally”.
Powered by JazzHR