Licensed HVAC Technician- Hiring Bonus for Qualified Candidate!!!
WFF Facility Services, Inc Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Proficient in chiller operation and repair, ability to trouble shoot electrical and mechanical systems.
- Proficient steam boiler and pressure vessel operator
- Perform major and routine maintenance, service, repair and installations on all heating and ventilating equipment and controls as assigned.
- Perform all scheduled preventative maintenance on all heating and ventilating equipment and controls systems as assigned.
- Operate and perform all diagnostic system checks on all heating and ventilating equipment and controls as assigned.
- Specific competencies shall include, but not be limited to the following:
Principles of boiler design
• General operation practices
• Effects of water treatment
• Inspection requirements
• Emergency shutdown procedures
1. Complete all required documentation to include; all scheduled and unscheduled work orders, report status of faulty equipment and systems, parts requirements, and manhour reports.
2. Properly use and be responsible for all faculties tools and equipment used during the performance of daily work duties.
3. Maintain awareness of location and areas served by all heating and ventilating equipment and systems. Become familiar with all new and modified systems as soon as possible.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned by authorized personnel, including those for emergency situations.
5. Make recommendations to immediate supervisor about how methods and procedures can be improved. Observe and report unusual situations, reactions, effects or conditions to responsible persons.
6. Operate various machine shop tools, braze or solder various items as required in the fabrication or repair of all heating and ventilating equipment.
7. Maintain and calibrate all related heating and ventilating controls and control systems. Understand Building Automation Systems. Respond to all alarms and troubleshoot problems throughout systems.
8. Perform on-call duties when required.
9. Support other trades when required.
10. Perform required paperwork/record-keeping (duties to include data entry in computerized maintenance management, system work order documentation and activity reports.
Primary Customers or Key Working Relationships:
1. Treat all customers with respect and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
2. Accommodate customers, staff, and visitors when working in public areas. Ensure safe passage of passersby and anyone in/around the work area.
1. High School graduate, GED, or equivalent experience
2. 2-year Military, Vocational or apprentice training in HVAC
Licensures & Certifications:
- Journeyman HVAC license
1. Five years experience in commercial HVAC
2. Technical/educational skills
3. Troubleshoot utilizing developed analytical skills.
4. Must possess a valid state driver’s license
5. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and positive attitude
6. Must have required basic hand tools
7. Must understand Lock out Tag out Procedures
8. Basic knowledge of CMMS and BAS is a necessary
Want to become part of a winning team with opportunities for growth, career advancement and development? WFF Facility Services is proud to provide an environment where we support you and your drive for success. We have a passionate commitment to learning and investing in our associates looking to accelerate their careers. We offer a wide range of employment opportunities for professionals and entry level candidates who share our core values.
WFF Facility Services, Inc
AddressFort Worth, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at WFF Facility Services, Inc