Talent Acquisition Specialist
WFA Staffing Group West Bend, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A world leader in handling, inventing, producing, distributing, and servicing material for construction, agriculture, and industries is in need of a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Prepare and post job requisitions to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges, etc.
- Help maintain career opportunities on internal and external websites.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications.
- Conduct and coordinate phone and on-site interviews to evaluate if the applicants meet the position requirements.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, lodging and transportation for out-of-town applicants, new hires and coordinate reimbursement.
- Complete applicant reference checks as needed.
- Promote the employee referral program.
- Help coordinate, implement and attend college recruiting initiatives and career fairs.
- Complete onboarding process for all new hires
- New hire orientation presentation and tour of the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Management) and 2-4 years of progressive staffing and recruiting experience on a corporate/national level.
WFA Staffing Group
AddressWest Bend, WI