- We are looking for individuals who are passionate about electrical engineering and interested in working with an elite team of subject matter experts on problems at the forefront of the field to create world-class experiences for all to see.
- The ideal candidate would be looking to learn from experienced coworkers on a high-quality, multidisciplinary team, be highly analytical, and be willing to solve unique challenges.
Candidates should have a solid level of proficiency in the following areas:
- · PCB layout and schematic capture using Altium
- · Simulation tools such as LT Spice
- · Thermal design and analysis
- · Reliability analysis
Candidates preferably should also have knowledge of several of the following topics:
- · Embedded design using ARM microcontrollers
- · Low noise analog and mixed signal electronics
- · AC/DC, DC/DC switch mode power conversion design
- · Motion control design
- · Multidrop serial networks
- · Battery design and management
WET is the worldwide leader in fountain design, having designed over 200 fountains around the globe such as the Fountains of Bellagio and the Dubai Fountain (the largest choreographed fountain in the world), using fundamental elements like water, fire, ice, fog, and light, and we are currently hiring.
- WET fosters an environment that allows engineers to thrive.
- WET’s completely vertically integrated fabrication and prototype capabilities allow designs to iterate quickly and transition smoothly to volume manufacture.
- Research-quality laboratories for optical, electrical, and material analysis allow the exploration of the boundaries of what is possible.
- Due to these capabilities, WET holds over 60 patents covering subjects as diverse as lighting, fluid dynamics, and robotics.
Interested candidates should also have a BS in electrical engineering, with a minimum of four years of experience in the field preferred.