Member Services Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
WESTconsin Credit Union is seeking a talented Member Services Representative that has a passion for customer service! You will be working in our upcoming _______ Office, where conversation and getting to know our members is a privilege. Our Member Service Representatives work collaboratively with the Office Supervisor and entire Member Services team. The Member Services Representative is comfortable modeling a proactive approach to helping members identify needs and offering products and services to meet those needs. If you desire an exciting, new career and this sounds like a way you'd like to spend your day; we encourage you to apply!
- Opens new share accounts (savings, checking, money market, certificate, commercial, organizational, and benefit accounts, individual retirement, health savings accounts, trust accounts, estate, custodial, and guardianship accounts) or closes existing accounts by gathering and entering necessary information into computer system; and processes necessary paperwork
- Posts transactions on computer system including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, credit and cash advances; and handles money order, travelers check, and certified check purchases
- Evaluates member needs by asking appropriate questions and listening carefully; and refers members to appropriate employees
- Offers and encourages the use of products that meet member needs
- Provides savings, loan, and other product features, benefits, and information (including savings, checking, money market, certificate, and individual retirement accounts, CALL-24, direct deposit, ATM/debit cards, stop payments, savings bonds, safe deposit boxes, consumer and line of credit loans, credit cards, extended warranty coverage, and credit life and disability insurance)
- Balances teller cash drawer; notifies supervisor of cash variations; prepares daily balancing reports; and balances accounting center
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven track record in a sales/customer service environment
- Proficiency in basic computer, data entry and typing skills
- Positive attitude, professional image, and self-motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a full time, flexible schedule and a Saturday rotation
- Excellent Health Care Plans - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- A generous 401(k) with Company Contribution and Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Healthy Living Fund Contribution
- Long Term Disability
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- PTO/Holiday Pay
Visit WESTconsin Careers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
WESTconsin Credit UnionRiver Falls, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.