WELLTECH PARTNERS IS CURRENTLY HIRING A TAX MANAGER FOR A LEADING REGIONAL CPA FIRM
- Desire to become a tax partner in the Estate, Gift & Trust area at a leading regional CPA firm
- CPA/ MBT (MST) or CPA/JD/ LLM
- More than six years of professional experience, with predominant and most recent experience at regional, national or Big 4 CPA firm
- Reviewed or performed compliance on at least 20 estate tax returns
- Reviewed or performed compliance on numerous fiduciary income tax returns
- Interpreted wills and trusts pertaining to estate and fiduciary income tax returns
- Progressive record of promotion
- Successful in developing and mentoring staff toward promotion
- Experience defending clients in IRS audits
- Record of success in developing relationships within the firm
- Experience with software pertaining to estate tax returns, estate planning, trust accounting, and income tax returns
Mentorship and Coaching Program
AICPA and CalCPA dues paid
Busy season meals, Snacks, Fun days, Firm events
Health 100% paid on managed care platform, the employee pays the difference for PPO (employee pays for dependents)
$25 a month towards gym membership
Pension-profit sharing plan - 3% contribution after 1 year/an additional 5% after 2 years for a total of 8%
Charity opportunities & much more!
$40 a month for cell phone reimbursement (auditors and managers)
Listed by Accounting Today as the BEST accounting firm to work for in 2019!
Listed by Los Angeles Business Journal and Orange County Business as the best places to work in 2019!