Skip to Main Content
← Back to Jobs

Tax Manager – Estate, Gift & Trust

WELLTECH PARTNERS Long Beach, CA
  • Posted: over a month ago
  • $100,000 to $140,000 Annually
  • Full-Time
  • Benefits: Vision, Medical, 401k, Dental

WELLTECH PARTNERS IS CURRENTLY HIRING A TAX MANAGER FOR A LEADING REGIONAL CPA FIRM

Position Requirements:

  • Desire to become a tax partner in the Estate, Gift & Trust area at a leading regional CPA firm
  • CPA/ MBT (MST) or CPA/JD/ LLM
  • More than six years of professional experience, with predominant and most recent experience at regional, national or Big 4 CPA firm
  • Reviewed or performed compliance on at least 20 estate tax returns
  • Reviewed or performed compliance on numerous fiduciary income tax returns
  • Interpreted wills and trusts pertaining to estate and fiduciary income tax returns
  • Progressive record of promotion
  • Successful in developing and mentoring staff toward promotion
  • Experience defending clients in IRS audits
  • Record of success in developing relationships within the firm
  • Experience with software pertaining to estate tax returns, estate planning, trust accounting, and income tax returns

BENEFITS;

Mentorship and Coaching Program

AICPA and CalCPA dues paid

Busy season meals, Snacks, Fun days, Firm events

Health 100% paid on managed care platform, the employee pays the difference for PPO (employee pays for dependents)

$25 a month towards gym membership

Pension-profit sharing plan - 3% contribution after 1 year/an additional 5% after 2 years for a total of 8%

Charity opportunities & much more!

$40 a month for cell phone reimbursement (auditors and managers)

Listed by Accounting Today as the BEST accounting firm to work for in 2019!

Listed by Los Angeles Business Journal and Orange County Business as the best places to work in 2019!

WELLTECH PARTNERS

Why Work Here?

We are a value driven company who invests in quality, consistent, reliable care givers.

WellTech Partners has over 30 years experience in healthcare recruitment and staffing and over 10 years in international recruitment.

Address

Long Beach, CA
USA

What email should the hiring manager reach you at?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.

What email should we contact you at once we get salary info from the hiring manager?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.

Our qualification feature is only available to registered members - what email address would you like for us to keep on file?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.