Program Manager of Infinity House A Residential Program for Women & Children
Supervised by: Clinical Director for Residential Services
FLSA Status: exempt from the pay provisions of the Fair Labor and Standards Act.
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of program facilitation, supervision of staff, and compliance of contractual related requirements. This a Residential Treatment Facility that operates 24 hours a day & 7 days a week; including holidays.
- Current Maine LADC (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor) license required
- Bachelors or Masters level Social Worker or other relevant Humans Services field required
- Current Maine CCS (Certified Clinical Supervisor) license OR must obtain within 6 months
- Minimum of two years' experience providing direct services to women with substance use disorder symptoms. An emphasis on gender-specific, trauma-informed care and treatment preferred. Experience with residential treatment preferred.
- One year of full-time experience supervising staff providing direct services to clients in the addictions services field and/or equivalent working experience in a supervisor role.
- Experience with electronic health records data entry, e-mail, and Internet use.
- A valid driver's license and use of a car is necessary.
General Description:Wellspring utilizes the Sanctuary Model, which is a trauma-informed client treatment organizational change model. The Sanctuary Model organizes both our treatment and the way we run our organization. Sanctuary is an inclusive model because it is a way of guiding leaders, staff, clients, and families to share the same language. Clinical staff members assist clients in their recovery from substance use and co-occurring disorders through counseling, education, role modeling, and empathetic trauma-informed support using Sanctuary framework.
JOB PURPOSE: To manage the residential treatment services for women and their children. To assist residents in recovery from substance use disorder and co-occurring disorders through counseling, education, role modeling, and empathetic support.
- As a positive role model, serve as the program manager for the residential program.
- Manages the residential program which consists of a staff of licensed counselors, support staff, and ten adult women residents with up to six children
- Under direction from the Clinical Director, provide the clinical team with guidance and support in delivering high-quality treatment and recovery support services to the residents enrolled in the program.
- Assesses and evaluates clients in collaboration with staff.
- Demonstrates competencies in all 12 Core Functions of an Alcohol and Drug Counselor, and is capable of developing competencies of same with the program staff;
- Assists with orientation of new personnel and facilitates team staff meetings.
- Acts as a positive role model, providing clients and staff with guidance and support.
- Monitors the safety and security of residents and ensures the facility meets all State licensing standards.
- Conducts individual and group supervision, clinical case reviews, and clinical staff meetings.
- Provides individual and group supervision to the all employees as required.
Oversees the medications system in accordance with doctors' orders and established procedures.
Facilitates maintenance of a group living atmosphere conducive to rehabilitation.
Coordinates and manages all staff schedules to ensure adequate 24-hour care and supervision. Meets continuing education and other requirements to maintain professional licenses related to the position, including training requirements for the CCS certification and mental health licensure as may apply.
Understand and coordinate with administration billing and payer mix management while monitoring program revenues and expenditure.
Participates in community outreach meetings and activities to include public speaking to raise awareness of program and ensure steady flow of referrals. Cultivates strong community partners.
Ensures that all solicited and unsolicited donations to the program are captured and acknowledged promptly.
Performs other duties as required by the Clinical Director, Director of Operations and Executive Director.
Attendance and Dependability: Reports to work promptly at designated hours and as needed; and is seldom absent from work; submits accurate time sheets to the supervisor. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
Communication and Contact The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and other individuals inside and outside the company while maintaining confidentiality of all client related information.
- Relationships with Others:Conveys a welcoming, empathic, hopeful attitude towards people with co-occurring conditions and supports a philosophy of dual recovery. Engages and welcomes people in ways that convey respect for diversity in a culturally appropriate way. Demonstrates high professional/ethical standards and works well with others as part of the treatment team. Has a therapeutic approach of being empathetic, respectful, and motivational, while encouraging clients to take responsibility for their lives.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
The classification of this position is considered exempt from the pay provisions of the Fair Labor and Standards Act.
PI121259511PandoLogic. Category: , Keywords: Resident Services Manager