WELLSPRING BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Cedar Park, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
WE NEED YOU!
Wellspring Behavioral Health is seeking an experienced, communicative, and compassionate LCSW to join our team and support the well-being of our clients.
Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish positive and trusting relationships with clients
- Implement various treatments and protocols to provide guidance and appropriately address client situations
- Record and maintain adequate notes about client visits
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation
- Maintain all required licenses and the appropriate insurance
- Conduct psychological or neuropsychological testing under the supervision of a licensed psychologist.
- Maintain personal and organizational safety precautions.
Want to learn more? Contact us today.
WELLSPRING BEHAVIORAL HEALTHWhy Work Here?
Wellspring offers a great team atmosphere in which to grow!
The predominant perspective at Wellspring Behavioral Health is holistic which regards people and communities as wholes, not just parts pieced together. We provide psychological counseling, testing, and coaching, including individual and family services for adults, adolescents, children, and families in Austin, Texas. Come join a collaborative team of professionals.
1001 Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 101 Cedar ParkCedar Park, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at WELLSPRING BEHAVIORAL HEALTH