WELBRO Building Corporation, a “Best Workplace in Central Florida” top honoree over the past decade, has a career opportunity for the right individual to lead the day-to-day business development activities throughout the Space Coast. The local qualified candidate will be responsible for networking, lead generation, research, and branding activities in support of the company’s market expansion goals. This person will gather information and establish relationships in the community by attending industry-related events, chamber of commerce meetings, and similar efforts that ultimately leads to new business. Additionally, this candidate will work with various partners to understand the local market landscape and nuances of this area, including potential clients, influencers, key organizations, and competitors.
- Work with Marketing Department and Senior Leadership Team in executing business development and marketing initiatives in the local area (Space Coast).
- Develop a strong industry network and actively participate in industry and civic organizations; build and cultivate relationships in the Space Coast community.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local market conditions, industry trends, and politics that may affect opportunities.
- Generate new leads by attending industry related events and tapping new and established relationships.
- Research city and county planning & development review agendas. Attend meetings when applicable.
- Provide to Senior Leadership a recap of key information, potential opportunities and potential challenges learned at relevant meetings and events.
- Identify key outreach opportunities in the area that align with WELBRO’s mission, values, and strategic goals.
- Establish introduction meetings with potential client and architect partners.
- Assist in other marketing related efforts such as press releases, social media, current & completed project listings, and information sheets.
- Resident of the Space Coast area with an established network in the community
- Five (5) years of experience working in an organization associated with the construction industry
- Two (2) years working in a role with sales, marketing, or business development responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce fundamental proposals and presentations
- Energetic, personable, determined professional with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with wide cross-section of individuals
- Aptitude for influencing, taking initiative, and thinking outside the box
- Superb ability to organize calendar and manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to effectively make “cold calls” and drive relationships
- Flexibility to travel extensively in local community and attend evening meetings/events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Submit resume and salary requirements via online application system. For more information on us, please go to our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, or website at http://www.welbro.com
This position is eligible for WELBRO benefits package including health insurance, dental, life, LTD, ESOP, wellness, and 401(k). We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.
Due to limited staff and high volume of inquiries, we regretfully are unable to verify receipt of resumes. It's our policy not to utilize the services of Executive Search or Staffing firms of any kind. We thank you in advance for your consideration.
WELBRO is a significant force in the commercial construction industry with major project types including hospitality, education, office buildings, retail/commercial and special use facilities. CGC017833
WELBRO Building Corporation
Why Work Here?Since our beginning in 1979, WELBRO has developed a sense of partnership with our clients. By putting client needs first, WELBRO has demonstrated repeatedly that the success of a project, or a company, comes as a result of caring and competence. WELBRO is a significant force in the commercial construction industry with major project types including hospitality, education, office buildings, retail/commercial and special use facilities. CGC017833 http://www.welbro.com
A "Best Places to Work" company founded in 1979 with exciting construction projects and opportunities in 2021 and beyond!