Material Handler 2nd Shift
WEGMANN automotive USA, Inc. Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Transports wheel weights (pans and bins) from the fabrication area to wip storage area.
- Transports 2-4 tote pans of wheel weights (using a hand truck or dolly) from the fabrication area to wip storage area making sure parts are not mixed during this operation.
- Returns empty pans to fabrication. Visually checks container contents for flash, clips, sprues, incorrect parts, broken parts and trash.
- Verifies box weight and marks box with part number and ID stamp for parts that are packaged in the W.W. Department.
- Tumble parts as required to remove burrs and flash. Enter part information into Batchmaster scheduling system
- . Transports wheel weights to wip storage area for coater or aftermarket packaging area.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Checks production schedules and verify the proper paperwork is placed on the material.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V
WEGMANN automotive USA, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great Pay, Benefits and Company Culture!
Transportation and Storage