Wedding Sales Manager + Coordinator
Are you a wedding fanatic? If you are, we might be a match!
Wedgewood Weddings is looking for someone to join our team of Catering Managers (our Consultant/Coordinator position) servicing weddings ceremonies & receptions, social and corporate events and more!
A Wedgewood Weddings Catering Manager is responsible for hands-on managing the wedding experiences of Wedgewood Weddings couples from the first site visit to the day we send them their one-year anniversary card. We look for people with magnetic, high-energy personalities with outstanding interpersonal skills. A successful catering manager has a good balance of the competitive drive needed to achieve sales goals and the genuine empathy needed to shepherd couples through the wedding planning process. The relationship and rapport between our catering managers and our couples is strong. Our catering managers actual coordinate the wedding “Day Of” for our couples so it is truly a “Start-To-Finish” experience.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend and evening availability is required. Qualified catering managers candidates have a positive attitude and a brilliant smile!
Our Catering Managers have:
- a passion for weddings, events and HOSPITALITY !
- tremendous interpersonal skills (Verbal/Written/Listening/Presentation)
- strong organizational and time management skills
- a willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- the ability to work a variety of shifts, weekends, evenings and holidays – hey, it’s hospitality!
- skills be to graceful under pressure
- the ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
- a basic understanding of financial statements and revenue reports
- a college degree or current affiliation with an accredited academic institution
- 2 years Catering/Sales/Hospitality experience (preferred but not required)
- strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, exceptional guest service and individual accountability—and a competitive compensation and benefits package!
Wedgewood Weddings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WEDGEWOOD WEDDINGSMesa, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.