- Expired: September 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a commitment to guest services and hospitality, and at least two years of management in the hospitality or similar industry or a combination of education and experience that is reflective of dynamic hospitality leadership? We might be looking for you!
Wedgewood Weddings has more than doubled in size in the past several years, and we're continuing to grow, which means opportunity to expand our exceptional team. We are committed to being a great place to work. From growth opportunities to a fun corporate culture, we provide a foundation for building successful careers. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, guest services, individual accountability and a competitive compensation and benefits package (health, dental, vision and life insurance).
Wedgewood Weddings is actively recruiting candidates for our General Manager position.The General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of operations at their assigned property including, but not limited to, sales, finance, human resources, facilities management, and food & beverage operations.
Our GMs are leaders, coaches, and mentors whom craft and create positive environments for their staff and our clients and guests and some of their responsibilities include:
- Promoting the Wedgewood Wedding's brand, core values and culture throughout all areas of the operation, including, sales, operations, accounting, facility management and people & culture.
- Managing full profit and loss responsibility of the individual business unit, and achieving or exceeding sales and profit goals.
- Maintain strong working relationships with staff, corporate leadership, prospects, clients, members, guests, stakeholders, community leaders and ownership.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, and coaching a dynamic team from event staff to culinary to sales.
- Oversee the proper upkeep and maintenance of the entire facility.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- At least two years of management in the hospitality industry or successful completion of the Wedgewood Weddings Management Development program required.
- Commitment to guest services and hospitality.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of team members, vendors and clients.
- Experience in leading a team with the ability to delegate, teach, coach and hold others accountable.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
As is typical in the hospitality industry, this position requires regular availability to work evening, weekend and holiday shifts, as well as shifts of more than 8 hours and work weeks of more than 40 hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wedgewood Weddings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AddressSan Jose, CA
RetailView all jobs at Wedgewood Weddings
Get fresh Manager Hospitality jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.