Expired: September 15, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family Physician Opportunity in Albion, IN
WeCare tlc is searching for a full-time Family Physician dedicated to excellent patient care for our Central Noble Health and Wellness Center in Albion, IN. The physician will be responsible for providing primary care to eligible employees and their dependents. The physician will also be responsible for promoting wellness programs that serve to educate the patient population and assist them in making healthy lifestyle choices. New patient appointments are scheduled for 40 minutes, with 20-minute appointments thereafter - all in a non-fee-for-service environment.
- Provide the highest quality of care for all patients
- Adhere to the highest standards of medical practice, ethics, and professionalism
- Implement, promote, and evaluate wellness programs set in the health center
- Represent the health center as requested in community events
- Provide occupational health services (such as DOT physicals)
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- A valid Indiana medical license
- Experience in family medicine, preventive medicine, and/or occupational medicine
- Board certification or eligibility
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is commensurate on experience
- Medical Malpractice
- Company sponsored health center
WeCare tlc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WeCare tlc does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, or sexual preference.
Get fresh Family Physicians jobs daily straight to your inbox!