SALES MANAGER – HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA
The Sales Manager is responsible for the Sale of Company products and services. Develops and maintains a broad knowledge of Company products and services while acting as an ambassador and representative within all appropriate geographic territories. Establish and continue strong business relationships with prospects, clients, and Project Managers.
A hands-on leader with Inside Sales capabilities together with the ability to be outside in the field at least one day per week. Consistently follow-up with leads and prospects along with a strong ability to ask for the sale and close the deal. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, goals, and training programs for sales staff. Implement processes and change within the department taking the Sales function within the Company to the next level.
· Responsible to know and comply with all Company policies and procedures including those related to safety and fleet safety.
· Generate sales through new and existing accounts.
· Generate new business through cold calling on self-generated leads and prospects.
· Continue to be knowledgeable, current, and well trained on the products that you sell.
· Call on, service and manage existing accounts.
· Develop and implement presentation and demos of products and services to prospects and existing clients.
· Participate in trade shows and events:
· Keep company owned and provided sales vehicle clean and properly maintained.
· Participate in product knowledge training events from manufacturers and vendors.
· Establish and maintain current product knowledge and applications.
· Attend sales seminars, and training events.
· Represent the Company, showcase and sell products.
· Achieve and surpass sales goals.
· Build and maintain long lasting business relationships and partnerships with clients.
· Establish and maintain pricing and margins within pre-established standards.
· Assist customers by resolving issues and complaints.
· Complete required paperwork and reports as required by the General Management of the Company.
· Establish and maintain an open line of communication with the General Management.
· Trouble shooting and problem solving.
· Resolve issues with internal and external customers.
· Take advantage of all sales tools that are provided by the Company.
· Assist in resolving issues with clients.
· Provide customer training and technical support.
· Provide training and technical support for another Sales Department Staff.
· Monitor inventory and assist in stocking decisions.
· Maintain a high level of customer service, professionalism, and integrity.
· Make independent decisions on pricing and credit issues.
· Perform housekeeping duties within your work area maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
· A current driver’s license and a clean driving record.
· 3-5 years of Sales experience with the ability to show a proven history of success.
· 1-3 years of Sales Leadership experience.
· Building industry experience is highly preferred.
· A stable work history,
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Have the ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization including having conversations with the decision maker.
· A strong working knowledge of CRM, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· An Annual Salary Based on Education and Experience.
· What about an incentive plan;
Our client is a growth oriented, privately held, family owned and operated, licensed specialty contractor, service, repair and e-commerce firm located in Huntington Beach. They have been in business for over 80 years and are the leader of the chute industry in customer service and product quality. Products and services include all things related to rubbish and linen chutes. debris chutes. rubbish compactors and recycling systems The company is multi-faceted, encompassing all areas related to permanent chutes. As a specialty contractor providing installed products to the new construction market. As a manufacturer providing complete chute and ancillary equipment nationally and internationally direct and through distributors. As a repair, service and parts company providing repairs, service (cleaning, maintenance & odor control) contracts and sales of e-Commerce parts worldwide.
WEBCO HR, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer