This Associate Sales Government Account Manager will lead the company’s hunting efforts to develop new Strategic relationships in Northern California for all State Agencies, Cities, Public Healthcare and School Districts developing and growing strategic business with S&LG Clients.
The ideal candidate has a blend of business and technology acumen with a strong interest in creating new sales and business development opportunities in a fast-developing Wireless 4G and 5G marketplace.
Seeking business professionals who are passionate and find opportunity where others don’t. Who look within themselves and see what differentiates you. The company is committed to making a meaningful and positive impact with fresh vision and passion combined with a reimagined Wireless future for their clients. They do this by embracing client challenges helping clients find and take advantage of opportunities others may have never even see. They invent unimagined solutions with a client centric focus. They build something great, then strive to make it even better. They collaborate and build strong partnerships to achieve greatness. Above all, they work to understand each client’s business ambitions and help them achieve their goals.
The company’s team of professionals serve multiple S&LG industry sectors and levels of government. Their work is segmented serving the following competencies:
· State & Local Government Business Development & improving operational performance.
· 4G & 5G Technology Strategy and Operations.
· Cloud based Managed Services Solutions.
· Public Healthcare & Education District Level Solutions
As a business consultant, you will partner with Government leaders to identify & implement their strategic imperatives, increasing their productivity and operating efficiencies. The primary measurement will be centered around new wins for solutions focused in the State and
Local Government Market in Northern California. Local travel will berequired in the assigned surrounding CA market.
· Collaborate with internal partners within Government and throughout the enterprise to build a successful network of internal advocates to support continuity and growth within the Public
· Document sales activities using our CRM platform to organize territory.
· Prospect and sell wireless services to new government customers to include cities, libraries, police departments, and government funded non-profits.
· Develop community relations in areas where T-Mobile has never had a government presence.
· Implement and maintain an effective referral network and call program to promote sales.
· Bachelors Degree Preferred.
· 3 - 5 years direct sales experience preferred.
· Work well individually as well as with a team.
· Have the ability for developing profitable new business account relationships and increasing profitability from existing accounts.
· Solid experience in handling large and complex accounts and working directly with clients at the senior management level.
· Responsible for selling products and services to highly sensitive and important accounts.
· Exercises a great deal of judgment and has decision-making authority that can have a significant impact on the business unit.
· Requires regular travel, office location (home based or corporate site) within territory, and meeting with clients and prospects.
· Experience selling prepaid products within the public sector is a plus.
· Base Salary
· Full Benefits
· Full Benefits