ACCOUNTANT III – FRESNO, CALIFORNIA
WEBCO HR, Inc. is seeking an Accountant III for one of our clients located in Fresno, California.
Senior level Accountant applies highly complex principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports, and coordinates the implementation of accounting control.
· Prepares highly complex journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing audit train support for the journal entries.
· Analyzes general ledger accounts for accuracy; analyzes accrual accounts to ensure proper accruals.
· Collects and analyzes financial data and prepares monthly combined financial statements and reports. Performs additional analysis for explanatory text required for reports and statement. Coordinates preparation of monthly financial package and reviews for accuracy.
· Participates in monthly financial meetings for discussion and review of monthly financial reports.
· Assists with the preparation of year-end closings. Prepares annual long-term and short-term financial statements incompliance with accounting guidelines and U.S. GAAP. Assists in the preparation of working papers for annual audit.
· Provides expertise and guidance to other Finance personnel for proper internal and external financial accounting procedures and their application.
· Assists with the preparation of annual budgets, updates, and strategic plans for assigned areas. Coordinates preparation of monthly combining entries to combine financial results.
· Prepares quarterly consolidation report for consolidation.
· Assists with the maintenance and application of internal controls.
· Prepares highly advanced financial reports in a timely and accurate manner; and completes individual analytical projects in a satisfactory manner given abstract project guidelines.
· Assists departmental managers/directors with supervision of other clerical and professional staff of the department as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in Accounting or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED(accredited) and four years of relevant work experience.
· Five years of relevant work experience, (in addition to education requirement).
· Expert accounting, accounts payable, and/or accounts receivable knowledge required.
· Experience working in a large, fast paced, corporate environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office; strong Excel user.
· Experienced in taking ownership of full accounting closing process
· Base Salary
· Full Benefits
Our client is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management in North America, offering services that range from collection and disposal to recycling and renewable energy generation.
WEBCO HR, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WEBCO HR, Inc.
Why Work Here?WEBCO HR, Inc. is an industry leader in providing the highest quality of Human Resources Consulting and Outsourcing services to companies of all sizes nationwide. We are staffed with dedicated professionals offering both clients and job candidates personalized assistance. All of our posted career opportunities are direct hire, regular full-time positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great organization.