We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who will assist in the development and execution of creative content for social campaigns and day-to-day initiatives across social channels. Identify social media trends and uncover untapped opportunities that will deliver measurable results.
- Assist with the development of innovative social content and campaign ideas that achieve marketing goals
- Craft and curate visual assets that are built with specific social platforms in mind
- Build and schedule all social paid media content across platforms along with reporting on results and providing ongoing optimization based on results
- Stay current and educated on platform updates and new social media opportunities to reach our audience
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Research and understand how competitors use social media marketing
- Assist in social media management and engagement across all platforms
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Understand the workings of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Nextdoor and can create campaigns using them
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks and come up with alternative solutions quickly
- Ability to take creative feedback and build on it
- Strong aesthetic sense and an eye for specific art direction and photography
- Knowledge of how to run social media campaigns and can create video, audio written content
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other Adobe programs
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Direct experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite
- Experience in photography or videography
- Proficient in today’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Nextdoor)
- Creative mind
- Students welcome to apply