Plumbing Sales Professional
The Bath Design Sales Associate are responsible for the overall guest experience, which includes developing professional solutions for our customer's plumbing needs. Sales Associates accomplish this by providing exceptional customer experience through expert product knowledge and enthusiasm which clearly shows the customer that we are interested in solving their needs. Sales Associates are rewarded for these efforts with competitive pay, commissions, SPIFFs, and opportunities for advancement.
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries.
- Maximizing the customer experience by "solving the whole problem".
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location.
- Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service.
- Assist in other task, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of plumbing preferred. (We will train.)
- Previous retail sales experience selling luxury products and outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team Player.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation.
- Basic computer skills.
- A willingness to learn and master product information.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully close sales.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ideal candidate may have 1-2 years of retail experience.
Plus, Great Benefits:
- 401K Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Additional AFLAC coverage
- Convenient schedules
- Competitive salary
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Appliance and Plumbing Sales Associates make very generous commissions and special incentives.
- Plus More!