Appliance Sales Professional
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary Responsibilities
- Oversee, develop and maintain an active and current customer database
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop customer referrals
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Make sales calls to new and existing customers, Follow up on all sales activity
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential customers
- Develop sales proposals.
- Maintain accurate sales activity records and reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, email, or in person always within the same day
- Ensure exceptional customer service satisfaction and foster good customer relationships
- Quality checks on product and service delivery.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up to provide management
What’s Your Opportunity: Sales Professional
WDC is looking for talented, motivated, and high-performing sales professionals to join our team. Sales Associates are responsible for prospecting for new business, upselling, and cross-selling within our extensive install base, and delivering results against a quota.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three years minimum of related experience and/or training equivalent combination
- Sales and marketing experience, Strong time-management skills, and Good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing, and demonstrate good listening skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures to ensure exceptional customer experience
Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
As a family owned company founded right here in Southern California more than 35 years ago; Warehouse Discount Center (WDC) is all about family and community. Our mission is to improve home living by creating inspired and dynamic home environments in which our clients and their families will make memories. By working every day to advance this goal, WDC has become a powerhouse in the industry and is quickly becoming a trailblazer when it comes to innovating new and exciting ways to improve customer experience.
Why work at WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
We are always looking for sharp, motivated people to join our family. Not only is it fun and exciting, but there are always opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We are a company where an individual can shine and make significant contributions that really matter.
Plus, Great Benefits:
- 401K Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Additional AFLAC coverage
- Convenient schedules
- Competitive salary
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Appliance and Plumbing Sales Associates make very generous commissions and special incentives.
- Plus More!
WDC Kitchen & BathWhy Work Here?
Great family owned business that has a 40 year history. Great benefits and opportunities for growth are unlimited! $10,000 Signing Bonus!
Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center? WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is a luxury retailer of home appliances, outdoor kitchens, plumbing fixtures and mattresses. As a family owned company founded right here in Southern California more than 40 years ago; WDC is all about family and community. Our mission is to improve home living by creating inspired and dynamic home environments within which our clients and their families will make memories. By working every day to advance this goal, WDC has become a powerhouse in the industry and is quickly becoming a trailblazer when it comes to innovating new and exciting ways to improve customer experience.
AddressSanta Barbara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at WDC Kitchen & Bath