- $45,760 to $52,000 Yearly
WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our team!
JOB SUMMARY: The Pricing Analyst will gather and analyze data to determine the appropriate pricing of the company's products. They are also responsible for monitoring inventory levels to provide insight on potential market trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Monitor vendor stock levels and internal stock levels
2. Track inventory and create inventory reports
3. Forecast shortages of supply and manage unexpected shortages
4. Analyze incoming and outgoing orders
5. Create, update, and maintain supplier purchasing files that are complete with pricing information
6. Establish and enforce pricing guidelines for WDC Kitchen & Bath Center products
7. Provide support to the team to make sure that their invoicing and purchase order prices are all up to date
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Preferred training recommendations: Bachelor’s degree and experience with data management, and the use of SAP ERP software. Strong Excel experience needed.Requirements:
WDC Kitchen & Bath CenterMoorpark, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.