Inside Customer Service and Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
W.D. Matthews' Customer Sales and Service department is seeking a highly motivated, energetic individual inside support associate who can communicate in a clear and efficient manner. This department is primarily responsible for following up on repair suggestions from the field service team in support of the company’s sales and service goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving traffic for the service department by prequalifying and if warranted, providing and following up on quotes for repairs generated by road technicians
- Receiving inbound as well as making outbound phone calls
- Updating customer information
- Work with Service Writers to create, process and proof service quotes
- Provide support and work closely with outside Sales / Service team in assigned region
- Addresses customer concerns and issues or escalate them as needed
- Respond quickly to the internet, phone as well as live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat tools provided
- Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams, and dealership management
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong computer/internet, and outbound calling skillset
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Energetic, self-motivated, and dependable
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Process and deadline driven
- Punctual and reliable
- Previous material handling experience is a plus
WD Matthews Machinery Co
901 Center StreetAuburn, ME
Get fresh Inside Sales Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.