Marketing Internship or Market Research Intern
WCMG Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Marketing Paid Internship Position – UNLV (3-4 months)
Market Analysis Intern, Social Media Intern, and or Business Development Intern
*Minimum wage, school credit, endorsement on Linkedin or Letter of Recommendation upon successful completion of the internship
Up to 3 positions
15-25 hours per week (Flexible)
Exposure to multifamily real estate marketing, market research, and business development.
Intern would be able to work on increasing brand awareness, market research, brand partnerships, and creating a social media influencer program. Successful marketing interns possess a good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques. They are enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
Projects may include:
- Designing graphics for blog posts, brochures and packages.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, community management for social media, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create sales presentations, proposals, TikTok, Pinterest, other social media platforms
- Developing marketing reports, market research, data analysis, proformas
- Knowledge of Photoshop, In Design, Adobe Premiere Pro
- WordPress, social media, email campaigns a plus!
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Graphic Design/Advertising/Business (Sophomore, Juniors, Seniors) and Graduate students in Business or Marketing
- Strong computer skills (Adobe, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Excel)
- If artistic/graphic design, please submit portfolio with resume.
- If applying for market research, submit previous course record
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at WCMG