We are an environmental company located in Fridley, MN, and are seeking Industrial HAZMAT Drivers to join our team. You will be responsible for safely operating equipment with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). This position is full time, has great opportunities for overtime earnings, and has a full benefit package which includes a vacation bank, sick pay, and 401K match.
- Safely operate our equipment; vacuum truck, roll off trailer, flat or lowboy.
- Work independent and as a team completing projects for our customers.
- Lead and direct crew with labor type activities to include pressure washing and confined space work.
- Mix of local and out of town work returning many evenings with most weekends off.
- Load and unload non-hazardous waste material in appropriate storage containment.
- Transport material to our facility as well as local landfills.
- Properly track and document activity log
- 2 years previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- CDL A or B with Tanker and HAZMAT (preferred but not required). We will help obtain these endorsements for qualified candidates.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic, timely, and willing
- Ability to travel regionally, some overnights, and scheduled weekends off and on!
- Ability to participate on the Emergency Response rotating schedule.
WCEC Industrial ServicesWe provide service to many Fortune 500 companies in the Transportation and Energy Industries. We are a small company that has worked very hard to provide excellent service to our customers. Safety, Efficiency and Loyalty have continued to produce growth and opportunity for our customers and employees. If you strive to create the best team and accept challenges head on please come and be on my team.