Resident Services Representative
Evening Shift – Part-Time, 16-24 hours per week (5pm to 1:30 am)
WC Smith has an exciting part-time opportunity for a Resident Services Representative at our award-winning The Collective, consisting of Park Chelsea, Agora and soon-to-be-completed The Garrett. In this position, you will be responsible for providing a welcoming presence to residents and guests, walking the property on a regular schedule and providing break relief to the concierge staff.
· Provide a welcoming presence for residents and their guests.
· Routinely walk entire property – from the garage to roof deck and building to building, including building perimeter, providing a presence and conducting a routine inspection. Document issues such as lighting that requires attention, illegally parked cars, excessive noise, etc.
· Assist Activities Manager on an as-needed basis for company-hosted and resident booked events.
· Assist concierge with front desk coverage and package retrieval during the post-work rush in the evenings.
· Cover front desk(s) for concierge during break periods.
· Respond to resident inquiries on an as-needed basis.
· Meet with the manager at the start of each shift to review the evening schedule.
· Maintain shift log outlining activities and any issues requiring follow-up.
· Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to fair housing at all times.
· Communicates effectively with supervisor and senior management staff of WC Smith.
· Monitor all amenity areas and close them from resident use according to property rules and regulations.
· Document potential lease violations for follow up by the management team.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Superb customer service orientation and effective oral and written communication skills, along with a positive and professional attitude.
· Ability to stand for long durations and walk two to three miles per shift.
WC Smith is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud of our diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V.