WC Smith has an excellent opportunity for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to support our Corporate office, Tax Credit subdivision located in SE Washington, DC. The individual in this position is the first impression of WC Smith within the tax credit office and is responsible for welcoming visitors, receiving and routing incoming calls, running errands between the office and properties.
- Greets visitors in a courteous and friendly manner
- Receives, assists and routs incoming calls regarding applications, files, questions, etc.
- Directs visitors and guest to the proper office, conference room or staff member upon their arrival.
- Maintains accurate, neat and orderly written files for the compliance office
- Processes recertifications for various properties
- Faxes as well as verify third-party verifications
- Prepare and send all outgoing correspondence from the tax credit office to the properties
- Manage documentation to include scanning of tax credit files
- Assist with all other administrative duties on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Ability to work from 10:30 am- 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Minimum of one year of experience in an administrative position
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel software).
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work under limited supervision while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and production.
- Superb customer service orientation and effective oral and written communication skills, along with a positive and professional attitude.
- Able to work, multi-task, and community effectively under pressure
- Property management software skills desirable
- Knowledge/ experience of Tax Credit preferred
WC Smith is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.