WC Smith has exciting opportunities for experienced Leasing Consultants. The successful candidate will maintain a high level of customer service and have excellent communication skills. This position requires significant interaction with residents and prospective tenants on a regular basis.
- Prepare and process rental applications and lease packages for review and approval by the manager;
- Enter data pertaining to potential residents into the computer as instructed;
- Collect and log monies from prospects and future residents;
- Tour prospects through model apartments or market-ready units;
- Respond to phone inquiries and provide rental information;
- Maintain communication with approved applicants;
- Shop competition through phone calls and visits on a regular basis;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as instructed by management;
- Inspects apartments to ensure the move in status;
- Greet all prospects and residents that enter the rental office;
- Assess the housing needs of prospective residents;
- Obtain knowledge of the community in order to overcome prospect objections and then lease apartments;
- Provide and produce marketing flyers to be distributed as instructed;
- Maintain an advertising binder of all ads for the community and the competition, alert management of special offers the competitors may be advertising.
- Evening, weekend and holiday schedules may be required, as determined by the property and general managers
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 2+ years of experience in residential leasing with a proven track record for effective closing preferred.
- Lease-up experience a plus
- Yardi experience required
- Outstanding customer service orientation.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A high degree of energy and motivation.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel), as well as property management software.
- Prior experience working in fast-paced environments strongly desirable.
WC Smith is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.