Share with friends or Subscribe!
BACK TO OPENINGS
Office:Reston, VA (HQ)
START YOUR APPLICATION
JOB TITLE: Subcontracts/Contracts Specialist
This position will provide daily support to the Subcontract and Contract teams while reporting to the Senior Subcontract Manager. The successful candidate will negotiate and track various agreements including NDAs/TAs, prepare procurement compliant files, supplier vetting, prime contract and subcontract reviews, prime and subcontract modification processing, indirect/overhead and facility purchases for multiple WBB locations and other duties as assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision assists more senior subcontract/contract administrators/buyers and performs a range of activities associated with purchasing goods, materials, suppliers, and services based on established quality standards, availability requirements, and price constraints
- Apply sound procurement discipline to meeting technical requirements
- Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best value
- Assist in researching and set-up of new vendors and comparing competing suppliers
- Continuously evaluate and improve sourcing relationships for cost-effectiveness, solution and process improvements, increased quality, and value
- Prepare and maintain purchasing reports, records, and updated price-lists
- Assist with Small Business Outreach and database
- Issue, track, and negotiate contractual agreements to include NDAs and TAs
- Assist with contract reviews and processing, modifications, and agreement reviews
- Maintain and update SharePoint database
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in procurement/supply chain/subcontract administrator
- Proficiency with MS office products to include MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint, and Deltek Costpoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to urgent requirements
- Positive and patient attitude with inquisitive nature
- Self-starter who is driven and energetic, and who can work under tight timelines and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and professional communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong analytical/critical thinking; consultative problem solving; flexibility; and administrative, organizational and negotiation skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated experience working in CPSR compliant environment
- Desired experience with overseas outsourcing
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBBWBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer's toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company's hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry. We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.