JOB TITLE: Project Manager – OPNAV N1T
Provide OPNAV N1T program management support and general program management of military manpower, personnel/strength modeling and simulation, including assessment of manpower and organizational planning, programs and policy, quantitative analysis, and evaluation of recruitment and retention forecasting.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide project management of combined remote and on-site contract support team for military manpower strength modeling, simulation and analysis of strength planning, and associated programs and policies across the Navy manpower, personnel, training and education enterprise, including model sustainment and research, forecasting, and quantitative analysis of modelled data.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, engineering, social sciences, physical/applied sciences, business administration, accounting, finance, economics or management information technology.
- Ten years work experience in project management and team leadership performing data, financial, organizational management, or business process improvement analysis.
- Familiarity with U.S. Navy manpower, personnel, training and education (MPT&E) enterprise.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience with Navy Manpower Programming and Budget System (NMPBS) Digital Dashboard; Navy Enlisted Management Model; Navy Billet Analysis Tool; Navy Officer Personnel Information System
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Previous OPNAV or BUPERS work experience.
WORK LOCATION: Remote