JOB TITLE: Director, Army Business Development
We are currently seeking an energetic Business Development Director to join our Business Development team. You will report to the Vice President of Business Development and be responsible for achieving revenue and growth objectives by selling our services and products to assigned Government agencies.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Business Development Director is assigned to lead the Army Market business growth and is accountable for market corporate relationships. The BD Director conducts opportunity research and qualification, leads capture and pre-proposal activities and arranges / coordinates business development meetings supported by Corporate Leadership. The BD Director is responsible for development and implementation of an integrated action/contact plan based upon capture analysis. This includes aiding in all required pursuit planning and ensuring opportunities are accurately reflected in pipeline management system. The BD Director supports and informs proposal reviews, leads proposal solutioning, supports pricing analysis, and coordinates with Technical Subject Matter Experts to develop capture / proposal strategies and technical content. The BD Director leads win theme development, develops and maintains a detailed capture plan and provides capture status updates at capture lifecycle reviews.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Secret clearance
- A Bachelors Degree in a Technical or Business field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 10 years Army Experience
- 2 years Army federal contract capture experience
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
- Extensive experience using MS Office
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current TS clearance
- Acquisition experience in major system program office(s)
- Experience developing and managing a $10-50M pipeline
- Knowledge of government procurement processes
- Experience using Sharepoint
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
KEY WORDS: Army, Capture, BD, Research, Proposal, Technical Writing, Business Development