JOB TITLE: Business Analyst – SECNAV HCS
Support the Navy’s Human Capital Strategy (HCS) Task Force deputy Program Manager (DPM), responsible for the overall day-to-day management and coordination of the HCS PMO implementation effort. Provide support in the following areas: (1) establishment of the governance framework for the HCS implementation effort; (2) supporting the prioritization of pilots and reporting on pilot execution; (3) formal communications on HCS pilots with the Navy organizations that will participate in the pilot(s), and (4) coordinating meeting spaces, meeting schedules, and other administrative support.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the design of the governance model, processes, procedures, initiative owners used to manage the execution of the pilots.
- Deliver bi-weekly status reports (progress, risks, cost, schedule)
- Support development of multi-year rollout plans for successful pilots, approved by the ASN M&RA and the SECNAV/UNSECNAV.
- Identify program performance metrics
- Develop high-level ROI/Business case for each of the five anchors based on the pilots aligned to each anchor
- Establish details/deadlines/business case for each pilot
- Develop performance measurement method and metrics for each pilot
- Establish/Maintain process to identify/mitigate barriers to success, dependencies, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- U. S. Citizen
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Political Science, or other related field
- Minimum 1 year of consulting experience
- Detail oriented professional, capable of managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Experienced in reviewing work products for completeness, formatting, to confirm adherence to client requirements
- Experienced in supporting client meetings and presentations and contributing to the development of client deliverables
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft office products and working knowledge of SharePoint
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's degree
WORK LOCATION: Navy Yard/Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
KEY WORDS: Microsoft Office products, SharePoint
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.